Whey Protein

Find Fitness Experts Here. Need to lose weight but can't. Want to get ripped but don't know how. Need to talk to someone about fitness or have questions but are embarrassed to talk to someone in person? Now you can chime in here and get your questions answered or help answer them if you're a fitness professional.

Whey Protein

Postby the_way » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:49 am

My cousin is quite thin. Well, he has always been thin. LOL I think he's tired of getting picked on by other teens so he's planning to add weight and build muscles. A friend of his suggested he take whey protein shakes. Does any of you drink whey protein shake? Is it really good? Any inputs will be appreciated.

I really want to help him. He's my favorite male cousin.

Re: Whey Protein

Postby reBoo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:45 am

I have a younger brother who was also very thin. About a year ago he started working out and his physique really improved. He gained weight and muscles. I didn't see him for about 4 months because he was studying at a different city. When I saw him again, I was pleasantly surprised at his new built. He said aside from working out he drank whey protein shake. I'll ask him what kind of whey protein he's taking. Will let you know his answer. :smile:

Re: Whey Protein

Postby the_way » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Thanks dude, I'll wait for your update. I think aside from the fact that he's tired of getting picked on by other teens, he wants to court someone that's why he's suddenly conscious of his thin frame. If only I can give him some of my fat. Haha!

Return to Fitness