What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do

These forum walls may contain adult language. Read and Post topics related to Love and Relationships.

What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do

Postby iluvtrees » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Okay, this is the poster child writing to advise others not to try this at home and do as I say, not as I did. :) I'm in a quandary because my situation is rather dire right now. So, I came here to make a few friends and get more positive so I can see "options." They're out there, but I cannot find this when I am looking at the ground or zoning out in front of the television. No one on TV LAND is gonna step out of the tv and say, "Here, I'll help you. This is what you need to do!" Yeah, I wrote that so easily. I didn't even have to pretend very much!

When I don't know what to do, I remember what one of my friends/mentors told me. Don't make the situation worse. Try to simplify as many areas of your life as possible. Do all you can do about a problem, and then let it rest--side that worry aside for another day. One foot in front of the other. Good choice after good choice after good choice.

No, I never read the book called Polyanna, but I've heard of it. Okay, I did see the Walt Disney movie. But finding reasons to be "glad" will get you out of the dumpster a lot quicker than digging a hole to hide your head.

This unemployed woman is trying to mess with your head in a good way.

Later.

What to do when you dont know what to do (update)

Postby sheep dog » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi. I read my old post under a different user name. I need to take my "old advice." My situation has worsened beyond belief. I hesitate to share it. My health is worse. All of a sudden I am very depressed--I had been steady on, doing very well. Then out of no where, I'm crying all the time.

I know this isn't normal, so I am getting blood work done. Hormones? I don't know. I guess getting the blood work done is the "one foot in front of the other" thing I wrote about quite a while ago. Thanks for reading this reply to myself.

Re: What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do

Postby ××double-crossed ×× » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:30 pm

hey this is. pretty old post so idk if your even gunna read this but I wanted to just let u know that you r not alone. no matter the situation(if u care to talk about it or not) there r a lot of people going through a similar situation or a situation completely opposite....but they feel the same way inside. depressed, lonely, unhealthy, hurt, searching for any kind of life signals out there because they\you cannot express themselves or even just open up to anybody around them.

I had a great life, a fiance, a great friend, a newborn baby boy, my own home, and what looked liked a beautiful growing family and a positive future. but I lost EVERYTHING. fast. within months I lost my fiance, my so-called best friend, my love I had for my man, my home, my 2 gorgeous puppies, most of my possessions, and all my sanity.

let me know if ur interested in chatting. I could use some exchange of words...

Return to Love & Relationships