January Resolutions

Find Fitness Experts Here. Need to lose weight but can't. Want to get ripped but don't know how. Need to talk to someone about fitness or have questions but are embarrassed to talk to someone in person? Now you can chime in here and get your questions answered or help answer them if you're a fitness professional.

January Resolutions

Postby Love To Talk » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:34 am

Anyone have a New Years Resolution to work out more in the New Year? What's the best way to keep going. I heard that if you do something for 21 consecutive days it becomes a habit but I've tried walking 21 days in a row and I like it but seem to get busy. Is it best to do it in the morning or evening? How do you keep it going if you hate working out?

Re: January Resolutions

Postby NewPath » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:47 am

Start now and improve as you go. I needed to get more exercise so I started to do a little at a time. It helped me to park further from the store entrance, take the stairs when I could, and walk to the store since I live near one.

Re: January Resolutions

Postby the_way » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 am

I intend to do 50 sit-ups daily starting January 1, 2013. What I'm planning to do is I'll save a daily reminder on my phone. I'll attend a friend's wedding on March and I HAVE to have toned abs. Ugh, I hate my belly fat!

I think it's still best to do it in the morning, before breakfast. If you're always in a hurry in the morning, better do it at night.

Return to Fitness