Talk to or Talk About?

Anyone can post anything here. Want to send cudo's to another member or a shout out to someone. Have a complaint and you need guidance in order to turn into gratitude, or do you just want to bitch about something?
Forum rules
Standard Forum Rules apply. Be nice.
Site Admin

Talk to or Talk About?

Postby talkadmin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Wouldn't a lot of problems in the world dissapear if we just learned to talk TO Eech Other instead of About Each Other.
Signature It's always darkest before the dawn, so if you're going to take your neighbors newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Re: Talk to or Talk About?

Postby jtanner » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 am

That's right. Life would be much easier for all of us if only we talk to each other. Life is difficult when you have no one to talk to. The problem is, a lot of people love to gossip about other people's lives. It's like that's their way of forgetting about their own problems. That's just so wrong. It doesn't solve anything at all.

Postby the_way » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:06 pm

First off, I admit I am a little bit guilty of talking "About Each Other." When my friends talk about others, I couldn't resist joining their conversation. I know that's wrong, but I just can't help it sometimes. Maybe I should control myself and tell my friends to stop talking about others.

Postby iamnotalone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:23 pm

jtanner wrote:That's right. Life would be much easier for all of us if only we talk to each other. Life is difficult when you have no one to talk to. The problem is, a lot of people love to gossip about other people's lives. It's like that's their way of forgetting about their own problems. That's just so wrong. It doesn't solve anything at all.

so tryue, hate those people who talk behind your back, but have no guts to tell it to your face.

Return to Rants & Raves