It sad when you

Anyone can post anything here. Want to send cudo's to another member or a shout out to someone. Have a complaint and you need guidance in order to turn into gratitude, or do you just want to bitch about something?
Forum rules
Standard Forum Rules apply. Be nice.

It sad when you

Postby forgotton » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:26 am

I am trying to take care off stuff. like a will, what I want when I die. Over the years I raised two kids No extra help with field trips, school swim team,
I always found away to get the money by taking a second job, selling a gold ring. today I am trying to sell my mothers ring. way to many who wants it for very little..14kt yellow gold 5 diamonds size 8? This ring is so pretty when the lights hits it. its like carrying a rainbow on your finger. This belong to my mother. I want to be cremation. I need to sell be for to late! I do not want my son to worry about this! If you do not intend to buy do not waste my time. For I do not have it to waste on you! I know how hard it is to get any help here in Missouri. All I want is just put my ashes in a paper box or bag. I will not need any chairs. No Pictures, No personal items that were cherished. stories to tell, Way to many sad ones. poetry to sad to read. and videos none was made. memories best forgotten. As for faith I lost that a while back. No preacher will be needed. I might have maybe have five people show up. I do have family but I am forgotten. A son who is to busy with his life. Who I am very proud of. He served his country. Made his mom proud to have as a son. He will come in for my death. A daughter in-law I meet once. I Have a daughter who broke my heart. A grand daughter I meet just once. She might show up. If you see her cry. It will not be from her losing a mother. It be because she feels guilty. I have a brother and a sister. Both out of state. They wont be here. I have not seen them in over 16 years. I have no true friends any more. So if by chance more people do. Just tell them to go back home. I lived in my home for 16teen years last 6 years I had no one come see me. I do not have a lot of money. I live off what the government Says I should live on. I do not make enough to file taxes but I do pay for taxes. My health has been going down hill for awhile. I am tried off doing it all alone. When my time comes I will not fear it. I will welcome it. I need to have this off my mind. one less worry to deal with. This is not a joke. Please if you are looking for nice diamond gold ring .. NO PAYPAL.. cash only.

Return to Rants & Raves