Feel so sad.

These forum walls may contain adult language. Read and Post topics related to Love and Relationships.

Feel so sad.

Postby Lost678 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:07 am

I feel that I will never be happy because I feel so alone. I am caring and good, but so different I feel that no one will ever want me. I just need people to talk to other then family, on a regular basis.

Re: Feel so sad.

Postby starknight » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:51 am

Sorry you feel so sad, I know the feeling. I have one person other then my family to talk to, and I can't spill my guts to anyone. I worry what people will think of me if they know some of the things I've done. For the most part I am a good person just sometimes make bad choices. I don't like being alone when there are so many people in my life, but they judge too much. Why can't people just realize we are who we are and love us.

Postby iluvtrees » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Well, I'm glad you came here to talk about your feelings. I know what it is like to feel sad and lonely because I'm feeling the exact same way right now. Eventually you'll make some friends on here. I know I hope to do the same.

Postby iamnotalone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:07 pm

this must be a old post, but i hope you are doing fine today.

Postby Love To Talk » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:23 pm

iamnotalone wrote:this must be a old post, but i hope you are doing fine today.

That is very nice of you to say. It even cheered me up. Just knowing folks are listing and some even care enough to post is an awesome thing!

Thanks

Feel so sad

Postby KalisaMut » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 am

ok so me and my gf are finnaly over i think ......and i feel so sad.....im 14 incase yall ask me how old i am......i need to know is does this happen to u or has happend to u.....that u feel like u lost someone u love so much...and u feel like theres never gonna be someone else like her........i need to know is there better gf out there?BTW THIS WAS MY FIRST SERIOUS RELATION SHIP FOR ALMOST A YEAR
Signature Men's power - I recommend

Return to Love & Relationships