Smart Lady

Laughter is often the best medicine. Sometimes laughing can help us out of depression, anxiety, worry, and fear. Help brighten someone's day and post a joke or a funny story. Once you've shared on other topics you can post links to funny videos or links to other content.

Smart Lady

Postby iamnotalone » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:00 pm

A lady gets pulled over for speeding and when the officer walks up to the car, he asks her for her driver's license. " I don't have a license." she replies.
"May I see your registration and proof of insurance?" the officer asks. To which she replies, " I don't have any insurance or registration. I stole this car and killed the owner and put him in the trunk." The officer immediately calls for back-up. When the Sergeant arrives, he asks the lady for some kind of I.D. She immediately hands over her driver's license, registration and proof of insurance. He then tells her to open the trunk which she does and he sees it's completely empty.
" I don't understand", says the sergeant. "When this officer called for back-up he said you had no license, registration or insurance and that you'd stolen this car and killed the owner and stuffed him in the trunk."
The lady replies, " I'll bet that big liar told you I was speeding, too ! "

Return to Humor