The wedding test

Laughter is often the best medicine. Sometimes laughing can help us out of depression, anxiety, worry, and fear. Help brighten someone's day and post a joke or a funny story. Once you've shared on other topics you can post links to funny videos or links to other content.

The wedding test

Postby iamnotalone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:25 pm

l was a very happy man, my wonderful girlfriend and l had been dating for over a year and so we decided to get married.There was only one little thing bothering me...It was my future wife's beautiful younger sister. She was twenty two, wore tiny mini skirts and would always bend over when near me. One day she called me to come over and help her with the wedding invitations. She was alone when l arrived, she whispered to me that she had deep feelings and desires for me, that she could not overcome!!!! She told me that she wanted me, just once before l committed myself to her sister in marriage. Well l was in total shock, and could not say a word! she said 'I'm going upstairs and if you want one last wild fling then come and get me'.I was stunned and frozen to the spot. I stood there for a moment, then made a beeline for the front door. I opened the door and headed straight for my car.Lord and behold, my entire future family was standing outside clapping!With tears in his eyes, my future father in law hugged me and said 'we are happy you have passed out little test, we couldn't ask for a better man for our lovely daughter, Welcome to the family'.And the moral to this story is

- ALWAYS KEEP YOUR CONDOMS IN YOUR CAR!

Return to Humor