Fat loss and lifetime fitness

Find Fitness Experts Here. Need to lose weight but can't. Want to get ripped but don't know how. Need to talk to someone about fitness or have questions but are embarrassed to talk to someone in person? Now you can chime in here and get your questions answered or help answer them if you're a fitness professional.

Fat loss and lifetime fitness

Postby YaniiLovve » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Hey y'all!! So I'm 19 years old and have been slightly overweight most of my life. I've always wanted to change that but every time I asked for help I was dismissed with "you're not fat! You don't need to lose weight" and I partially agree with that because I'm not fat...but I could definitely stand to burn off some fat. I've now decided that its time to take control of my life and my body and I'm really serious about losing the fat. I understand that clean eating and exercise are essential but I don't really know what I should be eating!! Or which exercises I should do.
If anybody has any hints or tips on what I can do to burn the fat please please let me know!!

Re: Fat loss and lifetime fitness

Postby iamnotalone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:59 am

i'm dealing the same issue as you, for me, i'm cutting out calories, running every morning and if i have some spare time, i use it in gym.

Return to Fitness