How to lose belly fat fast?

Find Fitness Experts Here. Need to lose weight but can't. Want to get ripped but don't know how. Need to talk to someone about fitness or have questions but are embarrassed to talk to someone in person? Now you can chime in here and get your questions answered or help answer them if you're a fitness professional.

How to lose belly fat fast?

Postby lifelight » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:47 am

Okay, my belly isn't that big, but I want it to be smaller. Actually, I want to have a flat stomach. I tried doing sit ups, but it hurts my back. Are there good alternatives to sit ups?

Re: How to lose belly fat fast?

Postby the_way » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:41 am

That was also my problem some months ago. My belly isn't that flat yet, but the improvement is noticeable. I did sit-ups. It was not easy, I'm telling you. But it's really effective. I'm also looking for alternatives. Hope someone would chime in and help us.

Postby mayajesus » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Eat often, however in tiny parts. The less your body peaks and falls on the glucose scale, the less probably it'll be to gormandise and/or store unwanted fat. Ideally, cut calories, however don’t starve yourself. If you eat the proper foods and eat typically enough, you won’t end up intake immense parts and deadly sin normally.

Postby iamnotalone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:56 am

this is my problem now, sit ups is aching my back. At the moment, the only exercise i'm doing is running every morning. But i don't know if that will help.

Return to Fitness