Hard Weight Loss

Here you will find forums where you can talk to someone about health related issues. If you are a Doctor, Naturopath, Nurse, Chiropractor, Dentist or other health practitioner please chime in here. Need a special forum in Health. Let us know.

Hard Weight Loss

Postby iluvtrees » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Is there such a thing? You betcha. I admit there are a few of us that can't face the music with portions or whatever. I was that way when I started out. I take constant inventory via a food journal to watch for problems with certain foods. Some of us can eat whatever. But certain foods make me want too much of them. Identifying those foods helped me have a significant weight loss, which eventually stalled completely for years! Yes you read this correctly. Years! No cheating, fudging. I kept hanging in there. Turns out I had a really weird glitch in my endocrine system. I went to an endocrinologist who identified the problem and helped me straighten out the medical mess that I didn't know was there, but suspected had to be there.

If you're having a hard weight loss, get some professional help. I'm glad I kept looking for answers that made sense and something worked so that now I am able to lose weight again. The journey continues on.

Thanks for reading.

Re: Hard Weight Loss

Postby iamnotalone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:42 am

hi there! kinda wondering here if how are you now?

Return to Health