Love that never end

These forum walls may contain adult language. Read and Post topics related to Love and Relationships.

Love that never end

Postby starknight » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:40 am

I'll try to make a long story short. I'm married (18 years) separated for a time fell in love with someone fell out of touch with that someone (it never really ended life just got in the way). Got back together with husband. Still held out hope in my heart that I would reconnect with the other man. After seven years. I seen a facebook message he sent me a year earlier (not to fb smart). Replied to message, talked several times, and saw him twice. We both still feel the same about each other. We never stopped loving each other. Well before the re connection with the other man, my husband and I were just coexisting love but not loving each other. I didn't want to be alone and I do love him. If I had known there would have ever been a chance with the other guy I would have never got back together with my husband. Now I don't know how to not hurt my husband. I have been sick and he has taken care of me even spent several nights at the hospital. I promised him my life, but when he cheated on me, part of me just can't give him my all anymore and the fact that I love someone else it is really hard for me to chose. I feel crazy. I want to be with the other guy, but my husband is my husband.

Re: Love that never end

Postby Love To Talk » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:25 pm

You only go around this lifetime once. Do what makes you feel good. Take care of yourself. Happiness is an inside job. No one can make us happy but if you feel joyful, excited, and full of life when you're with someone else then it can't be wrong. Stay with your husband if that is your choice, but you must live and be happy with your choices. You are the one making these decisions and choices.

Re: Love that never end

Postby iamnotalone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:08 pm

Love To Talk wrote:You only go around this lifetime once. Do what makes you feel good. Take care of yourself. Happiness is an inside job. No one can make us happy but if you feel joyful, excited, and full of life when you're with someone else then it can't be wrong. Stay with your husband if that is your choice, but you must live and be happy with your choices. You are the one making these decisions and choices.

very well said, love the the advice :)

Return to Love & Relationships