I Hate My Neighbor And His Dog!

Anyone can post anything here. Want to send cudo's to another member or a shout out to someone. Have a complaint and you need guidance in order to turn into gratitude, or do you just want to bitch about something?
Forum rules
Standard Forum Rules apply. Be nice.

I Hate My Neighbor And His Dog!

Postby reBoo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:36 am

My neighbor's dog barks so loudly and it wakes me up sometimes. I wouldn't mind it much if it happens in the afternoon, but early morning?! C'mon! I already talked to my neighbor once and he was apologetic and promised his dog won't disturb my sleep anymore. It went well for a week or two. I don't know what he did to his dog. But after that the loud barking resumed. I hate them both! If only I could kidnap his dog and bring it to the impounding center, my life would be better.

Re: I Hate My Neighbor And His Dog!

Postby pbob » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:08 am

Talked to your neighbor again. Tell him in a nice but firm way that he should do something so his dog would stop being a nuisance to others. Do you live in a village where there are village officials? If yes, report the problem to them.

Re: I Hate My Neighbor And His Dog!

Postby iamnotalone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:20 pm

this happen to me once. Can't sleep at night because of my neighbors dog barking so loud in the middle of night, and i need to wake up early in the morning. this happen for 2 weeks. so what i did is, i talked to my neighbor and all settled.

Return to Rants & Raves