Cellulite Treatments? Please Help

Find Fitness Experts Here. Need to lose weight but can't. Want to get ripped but don't know how. Need to talk to someone about fitness or have questions but are embarrassed to talk to someone in person? Now you can chime in here and get your questions answered or help answer them if you're a fitness professional.

Cellulite Treatments? Please Help

Postby joeyatlas1 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:02 am

Can anyone who has had experience getting treatments for cellulite tell me what they did? If it was worth it or not? anyone know the cellulite treatment called DERMASONIC? is it any good? and what about Mesotherapy.. anyone heard about this treatment?? Please fill me with your opinion and information about cellulite.

THANKS
________
Joey Atlas

Re: Cellulite Treatments? Please Help

Postby stevewilson » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Drink 3 liters of water each day, do squats for 15 minutes daily, eat mostly raw veggies and grilled chicken breast and do coffee ground wraps. If you do this daily for 2 months you will banish it all. However the main problem in today's times is that lots of women are looking for "magic cellulite products" that will allow them to eliminate their cellulite in only one day.

Re: Cellulite Treatments? Please Help

Postby kirstieherbert » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:07 am

I also suffered from cellulite problem. But i use Joey Atlas advice and products and i permanently get rid from cellulite problem. After using Truth About Cellulite Scam E-Book program By Joey Atlas I get back my smooth thighs and buttocks. My personal opinion to all is to use Truth About Cellulite Scam advice given by Joey Atlas.

Return to Fitness